Workers' Compensation Toolkit
Return to Claims Kit Home
Posting Requirements NAC 616A.460, NAC 616A.470, NAC 616A.480
Informational poster to be displayed by employers
1. Each employer shall prominently display at his place of business a poster with the language and in the format specified in Form D-1
2. The title of the poster must be printed in not less than 20-point bold type. The required statement concerning questions and problems relating to claims must be printed in not less than 12-point bold type. The text appearing on the remainder of the poster must be printed in not less than 10-point type. The poster shall be at least 11 inches by 17 inches in size.
3. Each self-insured employer shall:
(a) Display the poster as required by this section; and
(b) Advise his employees of the name, address and telephone number of the administrator for their claims for workers' compensation.
4. The poster must be displayed in such a manner as to be readily visible by all employees. A poster must not be displayed unless:
(a) It has been issued or approved by the Workers' Compensation Section (WCS); or
(b) If it has not been issued by the Workers' Compensation Section (WCS) or bears the Workers' Compensation Section's (WCS) indication of approval.
Poster to be displayed by employers with employees who receive tips
1. Each employer who has employees who receive tips shall prominently display a poster with the language and in the format specified in Form D-22
2. The poster must be at least 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches in size and posted in such a manner as to be readily visible to all employees.